Once you activate a free trial through iTunes, you will need to cancel before the end of the trial period to avoid being charged for the annual subscription.
Please note: MamaZen is not able to cancel a free trial on your behalf.
You can cancel through the iTunes account settings on your iPhone or iPad, or in desktop iTunes on a computer. Please see these instructions for canceling through your mobile device Settings:
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to Settings
- Scroll down and select "iTunes & App Store"
- On the screen that appears, tap your Apple ID listed at the top.
- In the pop-up modal that shows, tap "View Apple ID", and sign in if requested to do so.
- This brings you to an Account Settings page, where you can scroll down to a "Subscriptions" option. Tap "Subscriptions" and select the MamaZen free trial from your list of subscriptions.
If you do not see MamaZen listed, you have not activated a subscription trial.
- On the MamaZen subscription screen, tap the "Cancel Subscription" button.
- If you do not see the "Cancel Subscription" button, this means it has already been canceled. Once the free trial has been canceled, you will no longer see a cancel button. Instead, you will see an "Expires [date]" listed in the subscription description in the Your Subscription section on that page, with renewal options below.
If you have any trouble with that, please see this support article from Apple for details on how to manage a subscription: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
If you have been charged for a subscription and no longer wish to use MamaZen, you can request a refund from Apple. Please note, you will need to work with Apple directly, as MamaZen is not able to manage in-app purchases or offer refunds on their behalf. You can contact iTunes Customer Support directly at https://getsupport.apple.com/.